The Cloud District ALPHA
A downloadable game for Windows
The Cloud District is a 3D platformer inspired by Minecraft parkour. The name itself is inspired by a character in The Elder Scrolls 5 called Nazeem who would always ask you "do you get to the cloud district very often?
Why is this game here so early in development?
The main problem is I am struggling with ideas. I don't really know what to do with this game other than the base idea. I will try to get multiplayer in as soon as possible.
Whats my job?
Your job is to give constructive criticism. You will notice that there a little settings and only 3 starting maps. Ill roll out updates over time(mostly weekends). Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts(bugs, map ideas, mechanics, in-game rewards)
Whats the plan?
Ill eventually switch this over to a BETA, see how people are feeling, make changes and polishes then release 1.0 and sell that for around 2-4 USD. The final game also may not be completely parkour based and will probably have other game modes.
ROADMAP: CURRENT VERSION: 0.1
Right now i'm focused on:
- Multiplayer, this wont come for a bit probably near the end of alpha, please share your ideas for multiplayer so I can put it in the right direction
- Options/Settings(resolution, mouse sensitivity) expect in 0.2
- making it so you don't have to click multiple times to get in and out the game and the menu , likely will be in 0.2
- 4th map, expect in 0.3
- cinematic's when opening level, Probably 0.2
- availability for mac, ill try to get this in 0.2 but definitely in the near future
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 0.2:
- options button will work and have features
- mac support
- map timer, jump counter, and other statistics
- cinematic's when loading up maps
NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING <------------
Me, itch.io, or Epic not responsible for what may happen to your computer and you download this game on your own terms.
YOU MAY NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS GAME OR ITS CONTENTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO SO.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1.) Open Zip
2.) Drag "The Cloud District" folder to you desktop
3.) open the "windows" folder
4.) Open "The Cloud District" .exe file